Silvertrac Software is Hiring a Sales Executive
Silvertrac Software is a growing SaaS company based out of Las Vegas, NV. Our software is used by Security Guard Companies across the globe. Chances are that our software is being used every day in your hometown.
- Do you have a connection to the security industry?
- Are you looking to get your feet wet in a metric driven, fast paced, technology sales environment?
- Are you looking for top notch experience in SaaS sales?
- Looking for a position that has opportunity for career growth?
If so, we want to meet you and discuss becoming a member of the Silvertrac Sales Team. Our Sales Executives successfully generate, manage and close opportunities to increase market share in existing Silvertrac industries through cold calling, cold emailing, lead mining, and inbound lead management.
The Sales Executives will generate outbound leads via any means necessary (legal ones of course). You will be responsible for seeking out new opportunities via web, phone book, and lead generating tools provided by Silvertrac. These calls will create awareness of the Silvertrac product, increase interest level, and above all set up a demonstration of the software.
- This is a remote position. You have to be self motivated and must be able to manage your time well. You'll set your own hours and be responsible for your results.
- High school degree required. College degree preferred.
- Great phone demeanor and professionalism
- Ability to communicate clearly, listen thoroughly and respond quickly
- Must be familiar with the Internet and somewhat technology savvy
- Experience in Security Guard Industry a plus
- At least 2 years experience in sales (SaaS sales a plus)
- Produce 30-50 calls per day
- New outbound lead generation: 5 new contacts per day, 25 new contacts per week
- Follow up with prospects in the system that may have fallen off of the radar
- Produce 20 scheduled demos per month by the 3rd month of employment
- Update client profiles in Hubspot to keep data clean
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized and punctual
- Able to think quickly on your feet and respond to prospect rebuttals
- Great computer skills and written skills
- Ability to function under pressure
- Work well within a highly competitive environment
- Ability to achieve and maintain individual goals
- Exercise great teamwork and enthusiasm
- Execute excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to take on special projects and reporting on a regular basis
- Work within the appropriate level of independence
- You will be an independent contractor.
- You will receive between $2,500 - $3,500 per month as a base (Depending on Experience)
- You will receive the entire 1st and 6th months payments as a commission. (Average customer value will be discussed in interview).
- Minimum Sales Quota will be discussed in interview.
- Expected Annual Earnings (First Year): $60k - $85k
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your Resume and Cover letter to email@example.com.