Welcome Future Guest!
We're on a mission to equip and inspire the Security Guard Industry to reach tomorrow's success. So thanks for joining us!
Q: What does it mean to be a guest on the show?
It means that we value your experience, expertise, and insight. We believe that our audience of Owners, Operator, and Guards in the industry will benefit from hearing what you have to share.
Q: What's involved in an episode?
Here is a sample flow of what an interview looks like for the average guest.
- Intro - Who you are
I will share your intro then turn it over to you to fill in the blanks and provide a glimpse into your personal life. What makes you, you?
- 30-Second Elevator Ride - What you do
You hop on an elevator and someone asks what you do, what would you say? This is just a quick snippet about what you're currently doing in the industry.
- The Sweet Spot - What our audience can learn from your experience
This should be a topic that's right in your sweet spot, something you have learned through experience, trial and error, and research.
In some cases, we may approach you about sharing a specific topic, if not, you have a blank canvas with minds ready for molding!
- Worst Professional Moment - Lessons Learned
Share the moment in time that you would consider your worst professional moment and tell us the STORY. Share with our listeners that success takes hard work and that it comes with bumps and bruises. This section of the podcast helps our listeners learn from your past mistakes (and it shows that you are human too)..
- The Rapid Fire Round (time permitting)
- What is your biggest strength as an Professional?
- What is your biggest weakness as an Professional?
- What is one thing that has you excited about life right now?
- If you had a magic wand for your business what would you have it do for you?
- If you could go back in time and tell your younger self one piece of advice based on everything you’ve learned so far, what would you say?
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
- Share one of your personal habits that contributes to your success.
- What book would you recommend to our listeners and why?
- Closing - Before we say goodbye
- How and where can our listeners connect with you to learn more about what you do?
I will call you via Skype at the appointed time. Remember: this is an audio only interview.